Phantom Protocol to Launch Public Token Offering on 7 Major Platforms with Whitelist Airdrop!
The Phantom team is proud to announce that, starting on September 6th, the Phantom Protocol will kick-off public token offering.
The campaign will take place in a total of 7 major public platforms, which include 5 Initial Decentralized Offerings (IDO) and 2 Initial Exchange Offerings (IEO). Details of the offerings are as follows:
Details on each offer will be shared shortly and synchronized on this post as well; please check back to this report to stay updated on the latest news. Also, you can follow Phantom’s official Twitter and Telegram groups for the most up-to-date information.
Whitelist Airdrop Campaign
To celebrate Phantom’s public token offering, we are also hosting a Whitelist Airdrop campaign for the community from September 1st to September 6th, winner of the Airdrop will each receive a total of 250 USDT worth of IDO allocation. Participation details are as follows:
- Time: September 1st to 6th, September 2021
- Whitelist allocation: 250 USDT per slot
- Total amount: 200 whitelist slots
How to win:
- Complete the tasks listed here: https://forms.gle/U8CE1WNzfuj1UWm49
- The First 100 participants who successfully completed the tasks will receive 1 whitelist slot each, the rest of the successful participants will enter a lottery pool, we will pick 100 winners out of the lottery pool
Note: please make sure you fill in all the required information in the task form
Winners of the Airdrop campaign will be announced on September 6th through Phantom’s Twitter and medium channels.
About Phantom Protocol
Phantom Protocol is a next-generation “DeFi+NFT” solution that supports NFT issuance and fractional trading. Phantom is incubated by Conflux and invested by LD Capital, NGC Ventures, Kyros Ventures, Gate Labs, DFG, MXC among others.
Learn more about Phantom Protocol: