Phantom announces $PHM Auction on PentaLaunch
The Phantom team’s first token sale will be in collaboration with Dora Factory’s bonding curve auction platform, PentaLaunch, which will hold a token auction on September 6, 2021.
Phantom’s mission is to provide DeFi users with the same multi-asset investment products that large investors enjoy. As a result, in order to grow our community, a limited number of token sales will be available at PentaLaunch. The number of available seats is limited to 500 and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
The auction will take place on the BSC chain, and investors can buy PHM tokens with USDT. The following guide provides instructions on how to do this.
$PHM Auction Subscription Guide
Basic Auction Information
$PHM Token Auction info ( Auction Platform: PentaLaunch )
- Auction Quantity: 10,000,000 $PHM
- Price range: $0.005
- Single address limit: 40,000 $PHM
- Auction Payment: USDT
- Auction Curve: y = 0.005x
- Opening Time: September 6th, 20:00 UTC+8
- Close Time： September 7th, 20:00 UTC+8
- Time to claim: September 8th, 20:00 UTC+8
1. Please cautiously measure the risks of token purchase before your participation.
2. Please note that USDT requires approval before payment can be made, which costs BNB as transaction fees.
3. As PentaLaunch is an open platform for token auctions, please take precautions to guard against fraud.
Step 1: open the PentaLaunch Website.
Click https://curve.auction/#/ to open the website in Google Chrome.
Step 2: install the MetaMask wallet.
Install the MetaMask wallet plugin (https://metamask.io/). Skip this step if you have already installed the MetaMask wallet plugin.
Step 3: switch the network into the BSC network.
Confirm that the MetaMask configuration is set on the BSC network.
A note below will pop up if the network wasn’t connected:
Step 4: prepare enough USDT and BNB in your wallet.
USDT is the capital used to pay the auction of $PHM. Each wallet address is only allowed to purchase up to 40000 $PHM, which may cost about 200 USDT;
BNB is used to pay the transaction fees (GAS) to ensure the success of auction payments. Please prepare at least 0.01BNB.
USDT and ETH can be purchased in centralized exchanges such as Binance. After purchase, your USDT can then be transferred to your MateMask wallet.
Step 5: enter the $PHM auction interface.
Click https://curve.auction/#/ to participate in the auction. Choose the $PHM auction and subscribe to the token.
During the auction, the token displayed will be b$PHM. Upon conclusion of the auction, b$PHM can be redeemed into $PHM. (The screenshot below is for reference only as the auction hasn’t opened yet)
Please click JOIN to enter the auction interface.
Step 6: set up and participate in the auction.
1. Confirm the purchase quantity (Maximum Limit: 20,000 $PHM)
2. Click BUY.
3. Confirm the risk tip.
4. Approve the curve contract to use your USDT token before the first purchase.
5. Authorized your transaction in MetaMask.
6. You can buy $PHM after authorization is complete.
7. When the purchase is completed, the $PHM you bought will be displayed on the page. The Bonding Curve Token shows the tokens you bought at auction.
Step 7: redeem your tokens to your wallet.
After the auction has finished, you can open the auction page, and click REDEEM to redeem your tokens to your wallet (after 08/09/2021 20:00 UTC+8).
Phantom Protocol is a next-generation “DeFi+NFT” solution that supports NFT issuance and fractional trading. Phantom is incubated by Conflux and invested by LD Capital, NGC Ventures, Kyros Ventures, Gate Labs, DFG, MXC among others.
In more detail, Phantom includes the cross-chain DeFi protocol that supports synthetic asset generation and NFT issuance. Utilizing smart contracts, Phantom allows individuals to build synthetic assets (pAssets) in a decentralized manner with mainstream cryptocurrencies or NFT as collateral. Phantom enables more people to join in a diverse range of investments by lowering the obstacles to entry.
Phantom Social Media
- Phantom Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhantomDefi
- Phantom Telegram: https://t.me/PhantomProtocol
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/PhantomProtocol_Announcement
PentaLaunch is a bonding curve auction tool that allows open-source projects and decentralized organizations to conduct token auctions with customized curves. The platform was acquired by Dora Factory in late March.
For more source projects Token auctions, please follow pentalaunch.