Tutorial: How to “Experience & Earn” to share a $5,000,000 PHM reward on Phantom BSC Mainnet?
The Phantom team is pleased to present the BSC Mainnet “Experience & Earn” activity to introduce our community members to our new features on the BSC chain.
Participants simply need to follow the step-by-step instructions below to be eligible for a prize pool of 5,000,000 PHM tokens.
Phantom BSC Mainnet: https://bsc.phantom.finance/
To begin with, you just need:
- A BSC Wallet: Metamask, Binance Wallet, or Wallet Connect.
- A Computer with Google Chrome Brower
If you have everything ready, there is nothing stopping you from winning the prizes, so Let’s get started.
Complete 3 simple steps to share $5,000,000 PHM reward
- Buy PHM on PancakeSwap (10 USDT or more)
- Build pUSD with PHM
- Add pUSD-USDT liquidity on PancakeSwap, and stake LP token on Phantom
After completion, please submit your wallet info and task details on the Google Form.
Phantom “Experience & Earn” Tutorial
1. Buy PHM on PancakeSwap (10 USDT or more)
The first step in this experience is to buy 10U or more of PHM tokens on PancakeSwap, which you can do by clicking the “Get PHM” button on the https://bsc.phm.finance/build page.
You’ll be taken to the USDT-PHM swap page. Here you can use Metamask, Binance Wallet, or Wallet Connect.
Connect your wallet and spend $10 or more on PHM. (After completing the experience, you can also convert PHM back to USDT here.)
Confirm swap in your wallet. The transaction will be completed in seconds.
Please copy and save the transaction Tx after completion. This information will be required when completing the rewards form.
Once done, you can return to Phantom for the next step.
2. Build pUSD with PHM
Next, we will create a synthetic asset called pUSD (an on-blockchain asset whose price mimics the movement of USD) with PHM on https://bsc.phm.finance/build
To begin, click the “Connect” button in the top right corner to connect your BSC wallet.
Enter the number of PHMs you want to use or the number of pUSDs you want to create in the Mint panel. If you click the “MAX” button under Build pUSD, the system will automatically fill in the maximum number you can create.
Note: The collateral rate can also be manually adjusted. In the experience period, it is recommended to set the collateral rate above 800% to receive an additional PHM bonus.
Click “Approve” and confirm in your wallet, then continue to mint.
Confirm the mint request in your wallet.
Congrats! You’ve made it halfway and are ready to move on to the last step.
3. Add pUSD-USDT liquidity on PancakeSwap, and stake LP token on Phantom
This final step will teach you how to use your pAsset holdings to earn liquidity mining rewards.
In short, we will first go to PancakeSwap to add liquidity to the pUSD-USDT pair, and then stake the LP Token to Phantom’s mining pool.
1) Go to https://bsc.phm.finance/my page and scroll down to the Farm section. To add liquidity, click the “…” button and then select “Provide.”
2) After clicking the “Provide” button, you will jump to PancakeSwap, where you can form USDT and pUSD into pairs and then add liquidity.
Enter the amount or simply click MAX to have the quantity filled automatically.
3) Click “enable USDT” and confirm in the wallet.
Then do it again with the “Enable pUSD” button and confirm in the wallet as well.
4) After enabling USDT & pUSD，Click“Supply” to add liquidity.
Confirm Supply and confirm in your wallet.
You will have LP Tokens in your wallet after successfully adding liquidity, and you can return to Phantom to complete the final Staking step.
5) Go to https://bsc.phm.finance/farm/USDT-pUSD, approve & stake your USDT-pUSD LP tokens.
Click Approve and confirm in the wallet.
Then click the “Stake” button and confirm in the wallet.
6) When you see the window below, it means you’ve completed all of the tasks with this “experience & earn” activity.
7) Create a screencap for your https://bsc.phm.finance/Farm page ( remember to include your wallet address in the upper right corner). This information must be entered into the reward registration form.
Some information that you might find useful
- How to add the PHM token to my wallet？
If you can’t see the PHM token in your wallet after purchase, please manually import it with 0x4399AE7538c33cA24edD4C28C5dd7Ce9a80acF81
2. When and how will the rewards be distributed?
At the end of the campaign, we will review the submitted information for authenticity and validity, and then credit the bonus PHM to the BSC wallet address you submitted (please submit the wallet address with which you have interacted with Phantom Protocol) within one month of the campaign’s end.
3. How do I seek assistance if I run into difficulties during my experience?
If you encounter any problems during the test, please give us feedback in the telegram group, the Phantom community members will be happy to help.