Adding BSC to your metamask ( custom RPC Setting Guide)
If your wallet had never connected to BSC, follow the below steps to add a custom network.
Add a custom RPC to your metamask
- select “Custom RPC” at the Networks dropdown menu.
2. Fill in network details:
- Network name: BSC Mainnet (or anything you’d like to call it)
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org
- Chain ID: 56
- Currency Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
3. Click “Save” to submit, your network should be switched to BSC mainnet.
Now you can interact with dApps built on Binance Smart Chain.